Saturday, March 01, 2008

not for all the love in the world



xiao told me she did acid yesterday with her friends because they were beyond bored. oooo dear lord. if i ever do drugs out of boredom, someone please SHOOT ME.

hey your eyes are shooting stars

watched before sunrise tonight, which was romantic bullshit wrapped up in awesome european setting (vienna) and good conversation and hot actors. julie delpy is fucking hot, she is half hippie with flowy hair and she has a manly walk. maybe all french women are. it was a good movie

then i listened to hole songs and wrote lyrics all over lara's facebook wall while i listened

hil invited me over to her house in nowheresville, ontario (population 2,400). sounds awesome i wanna go. ahahahahahaa.

just marinating in my exhaustion right now. after finishing my english essay at 9pm, i went swimming then went to the sauna then took forever having a shower and drying my hair at the gym. then i came back to rez and my room's a fucking mess and i have no food in my room and i really need to buy crackers or noodles.

listening to leonard cohen now and i really really should go to sleep soon.

tomorrow ray and i are going to go look at a potential future home IF everything goes according to plan. it's in the fucking annex ahahaha we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome.

No comments: