Tuesday, August 14, 2007

fighting evil by moonlight, winning love by daylight

starting my trip to Galiano Island (aka middle of nowhere) in about an hour and a half. total transportation used will include two buses, a ferry, and an island taxi. so i'll be gone next little while (as if i haven't been sparing in my blog posts already).

THIS is what has consumed me entirely the last two days:



FIRST SEASON



LAST SEASON


It's been AT LEAST 12 years since I saw Sailor Moon on TV. And by "saw" i mean WATCHED AND FOLLOWED RELIGIOUSLY.

i picked out random subtitled episodes from all five seasons, including the grand finale, the battle between Sailor Galaxia and Sailor Moon, and i'm amazed to say i remember watching every single one of them. they're all vaguely embedded in my memory, and i even recall the jingles that play during the Sailor Scouts' transformations. the show so hokey and corny, i am laughing at myself. mmmm escape tv.

shiz. trip down to memory lane.


No comments: