Thursday, March 15, 2007


denise, 2 years ago. taken at quilchena park


dooods. i might go to korea this summer. MIGHT being the operative word. i will be traveling by myself.

there is a huge English researh paper due tomorrow and everyone of 12M are skipping classes so they can work on this paper. HAHAHAHA what geeks. cough. i skipped two blocks and worked for an hour this morning. i have 2 pages done, i need at least 3 more!!!

GAH.

i have been fooling around with my new camera. i need to absorb the manual before i go on the trip on saturday. MAN. the camera isn't bad, but the picture quality is shittacular compared to my canon slr's. i just have to remember to take pictures of only pretty things and they won't look half as bad.

today in spare, ben and i sat there listening to Dick In A Box off his ipod. then he fell asleep and i was out of it and i asked "yo ben are you awake?" occasionally while staring off into space.

tomorrow is THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL BEFORE SPRING BREAK! i cant wait to fucking celebrate the end of this stupid english paper.

i bought a prom ticket today. frikken 120 bucks. now all i need is a dress, a date, shoes, etc. hahahahaha jesus. lets not think about prom because it makes me want to hurl a little.

ciao

1 comment:

MB said...

I wish I got another break...and I can't believe how expensive your prom ticket was - ouch!