Wednesday, March 07, 2007

once i loved, and it was a gas


i was pms-ing all day today and being pretty bitchy. in chemistry class, the dude sitting next to me was talking to others about how his brother got into a major car accident. everyone was all concerned and shit but i couldnt, for the love of god, figure out why a stupid car accident was so interesting.

ITS FRIGGING CAR ACCIDENT WHO GIVES A SHIT is what was going through my head.

i was all,

"ummmm i dont understand why we're still talking about this stupid fucking car accident its just a fucking car accident why do we care? holyfuckholyfuckholyfuck menstrual cramps. headache gimme tylenol GIMME YOUR WATER NOW SO I CAN EAT THIS FUCKING TYLENOL."

wow that is clearly the best thing i've ever written in my entire life.

then i went to photo class just as pissed and mr tremblay tried to talk to me and i went into my soft snapping mode where i say pissy things in a soft voice.

uh.

people are pissing me off by mega amounts because they are all:

a) boring
b) fucking annoying
c) extremely self-centred
d) doesnt give a shit about other people
e) all of the above.


FUCKING HISTORY TEST TOMORROW AND CHEMISTRY TEST THE DAY AFTER.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all of the above

-Lara