Tuesday, March 06, 2007

let's just keep fighting the end, last time, I swear, or we'll go nowhere tonight




i had a pointless bad day. i flunked history test but did well on the french one. two tests down, three more to go. this week is suffocating me already.

my writing teacher gave 20 people in the class 100%-marks. haha, that does some nice things for my gpa. umm.

have i lost interest in blogging altogether? i dont even know what im interested in anymore. the last time i bought and loved a CD seems a too long ago... i have completely lost interest in new music and concerts and pitchfork and all those stupid pretentious shits. though im in love with sleater kinney and the dears right now.

ugh i should just nix this stupid woe-is-me shit. i am not feeling sorry for myself. i dont feel anything. just.. bored or something. not quite the word but it'll do.

me: ooo i found the best depressing song yesterday. its called no cities left by the dears
sis: why would you WANT to be more depressed?
me: well. it's better than nothing.
...

TRUE OR FALSE????


anyhoo. im OBSESSED about the dears' album "no cities left". it's one of the most perfect albums ive heard in a while.

i dont even know what i look forward to. not school, i know that much, but thats not much at all.

yuh.

i wanna read some fat grandiose book. like Mrs Dalloway or something. my mom bought it.

No comments: