Saturday, March 31, 2007

content was always my favourite colour


yesterday i boiled some eggs to eat. i peeled them and was about to dip my egg white into a soft mound of table salt, when my sister snatched it away.


sis: youre not allowed to eat salt because salt causes depression. and youre already depressed enough
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAHAAHAHAHA
me: no wonder i am depressed all the time. (i am sarcastic.)

mom: seriously, no more salt for you. i read it in some paper.


of course i am a bad child so i snatched the salt back to eat with my boiled egg. it was yummertastic.

my life is so eventful.

2 comments:

carrie said...

that's weird.

i've always been depressed "long-term low-level dysthymia" and i like to eat lemons with salt.

Point Dexter said...

Pfft! You can't eat a boiled egg without salt. What are they thinking?! SALT?! Tell them to prove it.