Friday, February 29, 2008

automatic flowers


hillary taught me this song and it goes

STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE
THIS IS MY PRIVATE SQUARE
R-A-P-E
GET THOSE HANDS AWAY FROM ME!

it was fun times.

++

writing an essay due in 2.5 hours. at 889 words. my last two paragraphs have been the shittiest things i've ever written in my life. aha

my body's hating me so much right now. i have a headache and my shoulders feel tight and my right hand is constantly cold and my right wrist very sore. i caught my hand having random muscle spasms today and it was painful. what the fuck? i've stretched every day and i still feel tight like i'm wound up in a metal chain. when i'm done this essay i'm going to bed. i must go swimming tomorrow to loosen up my stiff body.

ps. why the fuck is it so cold in my room? jesus.

1 comment:

lara said...

way to steal the "my body's hating me so much right now" line!

<3