Friday, February 29, 2008

my clementine

sweet adelineeeeeeeeeee
my clementineeeeeeeeeeeeee

this is my friend hillary adeline

we went out, had dinner with some journo kids, ordered huge raspberry margaritas and was giddy for hours. aha, aha. bryan was being really creepy touchy again, le sigh. everyone was super friendly. hilaroo and i spent the entire night making fun of lee. aha aha aha aha aha aha....... we are SUCH PRO SHIT TALKERS. remind me to tell you stories from this dinner later when i'm not fucking tired. ahahahahaha so funnayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

anyway after the dindin hil and i spent hours in her room playing weezer jam session (an online game like guitar hero for weezer songs! omgzorz!) and reading nylon magazine and listening to hole and youtubing parts of 'almost famous'. then we took these because we're fuckin awesome. ya they scare me too
















































WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THESE SUPER POINTLESS PICTURES. MORE STORIES LATER. GOODNIGHT (HOLY CRAP I AM GOING TO BED AND IT'S ONLY 129AM.)

No comments: