Friday, February 29, 2008

i think her name's debra



postscript: oh yea i forgot it was my dad's birthday three days ago. i just realized that today at about 10pm and i felt severely depressed for about five minutes then proceeded to text my sister and mom that i felt like a retard. my mom said she forgot too hahahaha which may or may not have been a lie, since my sister said she remembered.

the bad thing is, i talked to my dad on msn about two days ago and didn't say anything about his birthday, so he OBVIOUSLY knows i forgot. goshdarn i'm an idiot.

i am seeing my dad this summer because i'm spending a month or so in korea. i am super super stoked and shouldn't announce it until everything's confirmed but whatever. my dad is more stoked than i am. it will be just me and him hanging out! oh my fucking god! some solid father daughter time i haven't had since i was what... nine years old? without my sister too, that's a plus (though i guess it could be a minus too, in some ways). my only problem is that he's going to try to goad me into seeing his side of the family, make me go to church every sunday, and tell me to be nice to his spoiled dog. i kind of despise his spoiled puppy. but i guess i can sacrifice all this, even the church thing, because i will assimilate and learn. (hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.) i will be living at a homestay or rent an apartment next to dad's. his apartment is fucking tiny, even for him and his dog alone. i haven't been in korea since summer before grade 12. SUPERRRRRR EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDD if you couldn't tell. dooood.

on an unrelated note: sam invited me to come to a most serene republic concert this saturday with her and her bf, but honestly, kira is going to be there and so is kate and so is lauryn which doesn't make it all that easy for me to be like "ok i'll come!" LE BARF.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

go and disappear into the crowd and flirt with strange lonely boys.

your dad's dog is spoiled cos he doesn't get to spoil you or your sister