Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ranma ranma



hello there. my blog is back for now. you hadn't been blocked, i made it for my eyes only. tonight i will do a massive reconstruction of the blog posts, but you probably won't notice. i needed to unblock it for now (even though i haven't cleansed out the archives, like i promised myself) because i felt UTTERLY SUFFOCATED by not having to blog 24/7. btw i have a wordpress blog now.

haha "utterly suffocated". i have a constant need to express myself, no matter if it's the same old shit.

i will update yalls on the intricate and deliciously juicy (not) details of my life later. maybe tonight when i finally have some fucking free time after several days of hermitting in the library for research.

going to take a 10-minute power nap... then off to philosophy tutorial. omgzorz i got 92% on my philosophy midterm! YEAAAA MOTHAFOCKAAAAA

i think this sleep deprivation thing is taking its toll.

1 comment:

Krista said...

yay, happy over here!

fuck you are the first person I know who has gotten a 90 mark in PHILOSOPHY! wild, congrats. :)