Sunday, April 01, 2007


I BOUGHT A PROM DRESS


this is an accomplishment because i bought a dress the first store i went to, within 1.5 hours. after months and months of procrastinating. i clearly own at life.

i took a picture of the dress, but i can't put it on the computer because my computer is fucked and won't recognize stuff i plug into my USB drives. my two cameras and memory card drives can't communicate with the goshdang camera. !!!!!!!!!!! RAGE. i woulda been REALLY pissed had i not uploaded my Italy pictures onto the computer already.

fuckin electronix. grrrr.

the dress was hella expensive (ie. $450) which is why i am going to look around other stores and find one that is possibly better for cheaper

god. i ABSOLUTELY DETEST shopping with a purpose in mind

anyway all i have left to worry about is... hair shawl makeup shoes clutch.

BARF

No comments: