Monday, May 21, 2007



my family units are watching Doctor Zhivago again and i can hear my sister WEEPING like a baby. shiz. um anyway, i went to the FEBS CONCERT this afternoon at the media club which was sickeningly awesome.

i'll put up some pix later. lucas, the singer, was fuckin alright. all of them are so lovable. I AM IN LOVE WITH BENDER, aka the blonde drummer.


there were two opening bands, one of them andrew's band. they're pretty alright.. the febs stole my heart and all its valves. i bought both their cds and have been listening to them continously since i got home.

dare and i bussed to the media club, which wouldn't be too bad of an idea except it was shitting rain like CRAZEE. i got completely soaked from the waist down and had to use the georgia straight (the newspaper) to shield myself from the rain.

im itching to go to the rufus wainwright/sarah slean concert (all ages, july 28, at the centre for performing arts). shit man i really want to go. come with me!

No comments: