Thursday, May 31, 2007


new pictures on flickr. checkitout!

soooooooooooooo incredibly FUCKED for this test. i started "studying" half an hour ago and for the life of me can't remember anything we did this chapter. blanking out is not cooooool :(

i cannot wait to burn all my chemistry notes after the schoolyear is over.

holy shit, can i please skip this test???

in other news... this is a drawing I did of the neutral milk hotel cd cover for "in the aeroplane over the sea":




i am talented

i will take pictures of the finished drawing/watercolour painting later.

4 comments:

Point Dexter said...

good luck on your exam. I have one today that I havent cracked a book open for. I'm hoping I can wing it. It is a lifeguarding exam afterall. How hard can it be to save a life? lol.... oh geez.

Raymi Lauren said...

that's so good.

MB said...

that is really good.

murray said...

that looks familiar. is that a NMH album? i don't have it but i must want it.