Thursday, August 03, 2006


i got muchly pissed off at my family who is TOTALLY OBSSESSED about my sister's swim team and i mean like our lives revolve around it, its kind of insane. then i said some bitchy things and my mom talks to me in her singsong voice that she uses when she wants to mock me

aaaaanyway we went out for sushi blah blah blah

my sister and i were in the pool and we wanted to go on the ropeswing and there were these two jackass ten year old boys who were being fucking annoying. they kept pushing each other then of course they didnt even let us touch the goddamn ropeswing "oh its my turn, its my turn". my sister snapped "ITS MY TURN" and the boy was like NOOOOOOOOOOOO in the most obnoxious barfable boy voice.

me: lemme have the ropeswing.
boy: HE PUSHED ME! ITS MY TURN HEE HEE HEE
me: DUDE, please. gimme the friggin ropeswing

i made a menacing face and he looked really surprised that i grabbed the rope and then they ran away for their lives. FUCKING IDIOTIC TWITS.

during swimming i noticed my sunburned skin was PEELING. it looks like of like i have leprosy or something. HOW UTTERLY ATTRACTIVE.

after swimming we bought oreo sandwich ice creams. btw there are so many people in the streets coz of the fireworks etc.

WHEEE!

tonite, i REALLY need to go to bed before 6am. last nite i saw the sunrise and saw the streetlights go off. CRZZZY

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

at the christie pitts pool in toronto i shoved a boy out into the deep end who accidentally touched my hand where i had it on the wall hanging on he floated out like ten feet