Monday, August 21, 2006



oh fuck! i just realized all my comments from pre-august blogposts are deleted because they're all somehow haloscan-ed. well well well how fun and swell is that. oh look, that sort of rhymed, even. wait what? um fuck this blogthing. I HATE TECHNICALITIES

update your javascripts of something plz people. i know nothing about it but there's a 1.3 and a 1.4 and the people who have 1.3 are incapable of using haloscan etc. i know this because i have done my ever-so-thoughtful research thru sitemeter. uh huh...


anywho, i'm really going to bed now. for real. by the way dara, you made me waste a lot of colour ink when i printed out your plane letter but thx for it because its all pwetty. you forgot one though. i have a special inside joke yakyak and that's this:



HA.


okok im going to bed before i get any more insaner.

4 comments:

Nate James said...

that really sucks... fuck 1.3!

haloscan commenting is soo much nicer than the blogger thing.

i say, if they cant comment... tough!

iv been away from reading a lot of blogs latley :( but im trying to get back here more often...

Anonymous said...

yay i finally caught up on my jen blog reading........GAR makes me miss you and everyone SO much Jen, as amazing as Europe has been I'm so glad I'm coming home!!!!

Jennnnn I wish you werent in Korea GAHHHHH.

Lara

Krista... said...

this is my first time reading your blog. i love your layout.

Susie said...

I saw BSS yesterday and thought of you.

Oh, and you're tagged.