Wednesday, August 09, 2006

let's get over this, i'm your lovertits

i dug up such old photos from the internet. stuff from eons ago.
I AM SUCH AN INTERNET GEEK. sometimes frighten myself.

these are taken by denise, except the last one, which is ayla's.

so...

OLD PIX TIME.
Wheeeeeeeeee.

OMFG. Me (obviously not listening) in grade 10 math class. HLYSHT
hey, i'm wearing my super old shoes.

lara enjoys sushi.

me and roxy.


At the grade 10 vday dance...
when we all went INSANE :O :O :O
to think about it now, i kind of find things comical and immature. haha.
(although it wasnt funny at all back then.)

denise and me. aw i miss my gold chain. i broke it last summer :(

girlies zach and emily. how adorable. HAHA

lar and neese

DARE

i was wearing denise's shirt. yay

VINCENT :O

dara says:
jeebus

dara says:
I keep forgetting that vincent was in our class

- Jen - Fenny ... says:
ya.

dara says:
like, not forgetting

dara says:
but

dara says:
y'know

freakin SCIENCE FAIR

denise's caption to this one was:
"dare in the food court @ our career fair thing"
i obviously wasnt there

:O when did you take this?

aw group hug!

denise and rox, at that class dinner i was absent from

oh my! it's lara! and look who's sitting beside her... dot dot dot

HA.

remember when we did these at the Vancouver Art Gallery workshop?
ANCIENT MEMORIES. dood.

THE END!

No comments: