Tuesday, January 17, 2006


hi everybody. my old blog, strange days, died as of january 10th because schoolpeople googled their names and found my blog and what i wrote wasnt very flattering. it wasnt very false, either, but people don't care about that part. call me a wuss. i had to delete it, i didnt want them regularly poking into my life. now that i am done grieving over the death of my last blog, i have created a new one. i try to console myself with the fact that my old blog mostly sucked, despite the fact i wrote so much.

ibi dreams of pavement.

on sunday, i went to my photography course on granville island and i met this eighteen-year-old guy named Mike in the advanced class. he was a genius artist and his photos that he was developing were insanely breathtaking. my instructor kept saying "this guy is going to be something big one day, i know it." mike scared me because he had so much talent, and his photos scared me because they were a hundred percent artistic, with every line and curve and angle at its perfection. i had to run away from the darkroom quickly. i never thought beauty could be scary, oh but it so is.

3 comments:

MB said...

hey there, I was wondering what happened...but I understand that u needed to get a more private blog...I think only a few of my friends know of mine...but glad to see your back :)

Nate James said...

i wondered why i couldnt get to Strange Days anymore... oh well

sorry you had to start fresh
im looking forward to reading the new one though :)

Krista said...

Hey lady, I would run away too though but more out of bitter jealous than fear I think.

re-linked! now i need a new picture for you.