Wednesday, January 25, 2006


(this is my heart.)

howdydoo, it is nearly saturday january the 28th and i am getting anxious and shit.

i went out to kerrisdale and had sushi with peeps after school, then tried to buy a magazine but london drugs sucks and it did not carry Spin. too bad. i bus'ed home then watched napoleon dynamite again and i was pained-amused as i remembered that time when we played charades and Patrick did the napoleon dance. ha. i say pained because that memory makes me want to go 'awwwwwwwwwwww' ubersweetly and fall on my weak knees. and crap like that.

ha.

there are a bajillion quotes i could cite from marketable depression and explain how this certain quote so applies to me, etc, but that would be boring and redundant to the point that no one reads it, including me.

its nearly 11:30pm. ugh. i am too good a procrastinator, how will i even survive in life?

some news: coldplay will perform at this year's canadian juno awards.

our lady peace's 2nd concert dvd will be out on (supposedly) february 7th. this includes live footage from the band's november concert in toronto, held at massey hall.

ciao.

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

thank you for saying my blog will be a legend that was awesome.

Peter said...

suuuuuure, you buy Raymi's book but not mine

My Name Is Fenny said...

i didnt buy raymis book :O