Friday, January 27, 2006

i'm retarded.
and i dont like being a third wheel
haha.

i cant play scrabble. i feel so mean, its not even their fault. in fact, i love them. they cause me too much pain. ha.

on a completely irrelevant note: tonite emily called me because she was supposed to meet up with everybody (but me) in downtown and she couldn't find the people and then i called roxy on her cellphone and told to go find emily and blah blah blah and their cell phones were running out of batteries. i am so helpful.

bye.

4 comments:

Dare said...

roighty.

SAT in less than 8 hrs. . . .
mebbe I should go to bed, eh.
T_T

see ya on the flip side.

Anonymous said...

why is everyone doing the SAT now?

i feel inadequate.

im really bored and want to go somewhere and do something....but i can't cuz i have to fucking babysit my little sister.

i think i'll call someone cuz im just way too fucking bored.

ur blog is good jen, it reminds me of how ur blog used to be last year.

i really like it.

love you, lara

Anonymous said...

jen, you NEED to tell me your cell phone number.

like, NOW.

i promise i won't randomly call you in the middle of class. :P

instead, i'll bombard you with text messages. :P

My Name Is Fenny said...

done and done.