Monday, October 01, 2007

the girl with kaleidoscope eyes


saint mark's square, venice











all my 1,515 pictures from the italy/switzerland trip are up on flickr. hoooooly crap so many pictures, even by my quantity-over-quality standards. i have enough pictures to last me a year on this blog, hahahaha.

spent 4 hours in the library but ended up using less than half an hour for actual studying. fuck! my midterm is tomorrow and i'm screwed. neeeeeeeeeed to get my head on straight.

i had an awesome weekend. friday: visiting the art gallery, then at nite predrinking, dressing up like a pirate then dancing my ass off at a pub. dear lord. then we went back to rez to find a toga party but found it lame so we went outside to smoke up but one of the girls forgot rolling paper in her room. we sighed and went to get a pizza then walked to rez and watched "knocked up" for a nanosecond before going back to my pod (i.e. the hallway in front of my room).

then olivier played some beatles tunes on the guitar and the bunch of us all obsessed about Across the Universe. i was still buzzed and i laughed like an idiot and keira said "jenny, youre going to have a great life" and i was all confused but awww'd at the same time. i texted everyone on rez then grabbed my laptop and played some more music. i took pictures and we obsessed about my dslr camera sometime then we sang Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds as a group before dispersing back to our respective rooms at 3am.


No comments: