Tuesday, October 09, 2007

corporation tee shirt, stupid bloody tuesday


rachael, lara, jenny


i had the best thanksgiving weekend. saw lara, rachael, and met some new people at the Protest for Burma. visited mcmaster university in hamilton and spent the weekend in lara's apartment suite style residence. we had thanksgiving turkey dinner and all. now i'm homesick and depressed because my high school friends aren't here with me. I CANT STAND THIS!!!!!! THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

UGH.

i could spill my guts here right now and rant for hours but what's the point? why did i decide to come to toronto anyway? what was i THINKING when i thought i could get by by myself here? why did i even choose to do what i'm doing now?

there's always so much to do in toronto, and university life forces me to think about today, not tomorow or yesterday. when i was in high school i was always obsessed with anything but the present. I HATE REALITY still but i have to mould into it, especially considering my major. WHY couldn't have i taken pointless airy-fairy courses like half the universe?????? i would have enjoyed it fine PLUS i would have been with high school friends and other geekalikes. biggest mistake risk ever. journalism feels like math. i'm never going to grow up. my mom sighs when i tell her this.

rambleramble. i haven't done my philosophy reading and i have class in 2 hours. wooooooord

ps. shitloads of pictures from the weekend on flickr. i should really start going through them and delete the crap ones, aka a third of all the pictures.

No comments: