Saturday, October 06, 2007

skittles taste the rainbow

great big thunderstorm going on outside. thunder, lightning, go! this is the loudest storm i've ever heard, i can hear it through the whirring of the air conditioner in my room and i am the walrus blasting from the laptop.

here are the pictures from Cirque du Soleil... amazing show.

i want to write a book about two unicyclists who fall in love in the circus.

CIRQUE DU SOLEIL -- "KOOZA!"
October 4, 2007



look at this freaking smog. yes, smog. makes me sad


when i was five i nearly jumped down in curiosity of what would happen


7/11 zomg!


everyone faces away as jenny takes out her camera. hahaha


after about 40 minutes of transportation...


...omg. circus tents. AHHHH


erin, leigh, and me. none of us are toronto natives haha


$35 student discount!


all the crap on my lens is the smog/dust. am serious.


the mask on the left is my absolute favourite... reminds me of sailor moon


KOOZA! i wish i'd bought the program+cd, but i'm broke.


i'm awesome. (photo by raylene)






cirque du soleil merch


reminds me of pointless starbucks art




woman at the booth who saw me take a picture was angry. hahaha


inside the tent during intermission -- no photography allowed during the show
there are tightropes up, and bicycles on the ropes


the lights remind me of Fantasia's "dance of the sugar plum fairies" segment




butter yellow




leigh


i look le retarded


red and swirly


abandoned popcorn.


i WANT this outrageously priced, useless cliche piece of art ($115)




show about to start again after intermission
we stole some other peoples' seats


anticipation


i feel like a disco ball


i love everything about the subway. even the smell and ESPECIALLY the windiness.
and metal bars and tile walls and murals and newspaper boxes.
i've loved it since i was a kid


hurry up and wait
i hope you run into them too, been traveling for so long


city calm down

more pictures at flickr.

2 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

jenny is obese wtf yer a twig!

My Name Is Fenny said...

uhh are you kidding, look at my proportions in that pic hahaha