Thursday, January 17, 2008

hug my flower with your eyes




aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another wednesday is over. thank fuck. interviewed people in the morn. handed in my article way before deadline. ate dinner with ray. went to the gym but the pool was closed so i ran around the track. left a sweet photo comment on ester's facebook. almost applied to ubc (i got as far as typing in my SIN before i got distracted... ha more on this later). whatevssssssssssssssssssssss mang. tomorrow i have one hour of class then i am hanging. out. with. adam. oh. my. god?

righto.

talked to e-star on the phone and she blabbed about how much she hated her life and i started to hate my life too. aka my mood spectrum goes from "WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE AT THIS STAGE IN MY LIFE WHEN I COULD BE DOING SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING THINGS STUDYING SO MUCH MORE PROFOUND SUBJECTS" to "I LOVE INTERVIEWING PEOPLE AND THIS IS MY TRUE CALLING".

uh-huh.

took a shower just now and i am sitting naked on my chair while snowcold air drafts into my room through my filthy windows that i never windex. my bed has a giant pile of clothing i cant see my lumpy pillow and i wished my room smelled like dryer sheets and other nice things and not fucking chicken souvlaki takeout that's sitting in my trash from two days ago. switched my english tutorial so i will finally have a class with hillary toms. this means three solid hours of emo talk because thats what we do best when together. am i right or am i right? plus we can talk about fight club and nabokov.

now i have to read the 2003 US state of the union address for homework. later.

No comments: