Wednesday, January 02, 2008

oh my god! i miss you!


happy fucking new year.

i puked way too many times last nite after having a fuckload of fun and when i woke up in the morning i felt way too fucking stupid and depressed. i thought about what would happen if i were to slit my wrist right in front of my friends, no lie. hahaha! i should never drink. no, i should always drink. hah. i made PERFECT soft-boiled eggs in the morning for everyone though. highlight of my day.

anywayyyyyyyy new years stories are always the same, i will spare you the details. i hate half the pictures that are up on facebook by the way. barf.

i watched pan's labyrinth and it helped me wallow in my sadness.

i dont want to leave home.

earlier yesterday i hung out with jordan, it was cool to talk to someone as miserable as i am! or as miserable as i was. whatever. i'm not sure of anythingggggg anymoreeeeee.

1 comment:

Krista said...

i drank too much too but was the only shitfaced person at my own party, highfive to the new year!