Monday, January 28, 2008

if you want me to, i will be the one, that is always good and you'll love me too



semi-cleaned up my room at about 5pm, did the dishes and laundry, ate dinner with the floor, went grocery shopping, procrastinated, called mom, played scrabble while helping rachelle decide what to text to her potential lover. now doing the homework that i should have done ages ago...

going to the superior court of ontario tomorrow to check out shit for my assignment on wednesday. picking up my photos of ester tomorrow. sooo much fuckin shit to do, aka i have to finish the ondaatje book by tuesday, yea right like that's gonna happen!

booked train tix to montreal, going for three days during reading break. yaaaaaaaaa excited.

i'm reading r. taylor's essay "the cosmological argument" in philosophy and it's blowing my mind.


No comments: