Sunday, January 20, 2008

snap

FUCK. i just made the biggest mistake ever. oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit

LESSON OF THE DAY MILLENNIUM: DO NOT PLAY WITH THE POWERS OF THE INTERNET AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if i have to delete any more blogs/accounts i will shoot myself

*stabs*

ps: i have made my blog temporarily semi-invisible, aka only a handful of people (about ten) are able to see my blog for the next little while. dont ask mmkay

SKLDFJSLDFJSDFJLSDJFLDSLKF

4 comments:

you know said...

if you accidentally deleted a blog of yours i can help you get it back

Raymi Lauren said...

oh noes can i ask you in an email?

Anonymous said...

as long as I can still read it, it's all good. I hope everything is ok.

PatZ said...

when does the made for tv movie about it come out?