Sunday, December 23, 2007

all the while my fortune faded


officially finished all of christmas shopping. finally. ps. remind me to never develop pictures from london drugs ever again, they are SHIT quality plus they charge way too fucking much.

right now the tension in my house is so thick you could cut a cube of it with a knife. my sister and my mom had an argument and i am the supposed mediator as always. my sister's being a fucktard and my mom's getting older and i think they're tired of each other while desperately wanting to be the best mother/daughter combo. it is extremely scary to imagine my sister and my mom estranged and i'm having minor panic attacks. but i'm probably imagining it all and going crazy.

denise is back and i haven't spoken to her yet. her and some girlies are having dinner then crashing zack's house but i am too tired to even THINK about dragging my ass to his house. the thought of seeing minis altogether kind of make me cringe too, i don't really know why. i guess i will see them on new years eve though. at least i will be drunk enough not to be irked by everybody (read: aiden). the last thing i need is everyone's loud banter... right?

gosh, who knows. i cannot tolerate anything besides myself today. time to be a loser and wrap more gifts (i am santa's little elf) and watch Sympathy for Lady Vengeance and Science of Sleep. fuck ya!

goodness.

No comments: