Sunday, December 02, 2007

dear prudence


my mom advised me against seeing a psychiatrist because she's afraid that it'll possibly endanger my future job opportunities. i thought it was illegal for employers to ask for your health medical records? anyway she's kinda right, it should be a last resort. i can't believe i'm thinking about this crap.

about to start my giant giant giant article now. i'm fascinated with my topic (success of starbucks), i wish i had more time to research it.

there's officially a boygirl couple on my floor in rez. straaaaange.

it snowed again last night... can't wait to go home though i hear vancouver got a strangely large amount of snow too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check out what you can get for free on campus like counsellor wise, they usually are pretty decent and they have to be super private and it won't get to anyone, employers etc.

I think you can even ask them to not make notes...I am not completely sure though.

Raymi Lauren said...

you are potentially endangering yourself by not seeing a shrink, and unless you've murdered someone then there is no harm in you speaking your mind in therapy. bet ya infinity dollars the majority of the working world is in therapy or has been at some point.