Friday, December 14, 2007

listen to the passage of time


oh my god, the ocean. THE PACIFIC FUCKING OCEAN!

OH GOD, I AM HOME. and it feels pretty fucking surreal.

i feel like i'm walking in a dream and everything is going to dissolve into light particles the second i wake up in the morning. i feel like my house and my mom and my sister are ghosts and fragments of my imagination. my house is the best thing in the world, EVER. it is simply amazing. the off-white walls and beige carpet and living room futon and blue 'n' yellow comforters and FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! my apartment building felt like a hotel when i was walking in the hallways.

i had a giant korean meal with my mom and sis in Richmond (aka Toronto's Markham equivalent in Vancouver) then came home and everything amazed me. sooooo much has happened in the last four months, but now that i am here, it feels like i've been gone for a very very very long minute. whoa what a fuckin' head trip.

crazy.

i am seeing roxy tomorrow and we are going shopping and i think i might see her rez room in UBC too. HOLY FUCKING HOORAY I'm really here. I'm home. i think i might cry.

ps. dara! i wanted to call you too but by the time i got off the phone with rox i realized it was way too fucking late. (it was late when i called roxy too, 11pm, ha). sorry. ilu.

No comments: