Sunday, December 09, 2007

i want to be the girl with the most cake



went to yorkdale mall with bryan. i bought three shirts from h&m and two dvds from hmv. the dvds are for myself and my sister, "pulp fiction" and "water", respectively. i also bought a scarf from aldo then realized i spent too much for the day, so i returned it, but didn't get a full refund. so whack. in any case, a WHITE SCARF is the last thing i need.

i dragged bryan into sephora and i got all googly-eyed seeing all that crazy expensive makeup. i hardly wear makeup and i was tempted to buy all these nifty little things, okay! what a consumerist freak i am becoming.

haha, i just described makeup as "nifty".

he bought a pretzel and gave me half. then i subway'ed back to rez, clutching my goods. i'll put up pictures of my new shit later, maybe.

there was this store called Lucky Brand and they had really cool sweatshirts... ah whateves.

+++

information about the girl who died in my rez is up on the school news website... there's a picture of her and everything, but it doesn't tell us much except that she was diabetic. there are comments from her mom. i wonder if it was suicide. so fucking creepy.












1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

email me rezgirl link pls