Sunday, December 16, 2007

that's what makes me stronger


i am in a whirlpool of emotions. i am sort of overwhelmed, i need to find my peace. the day before yesterday i hung out with roxy and her friends at ubc rez, it was too too too too fun. i will write a giant detailed post later maybe. it was so good to see roxy, we were jumping up and down and screaming and every five minutes we were like, sigh, i'm glad youre here. i talked to pat and malcolm, they also live in vanier. apparently i was with malcolm for hours but it seemed like fifteen minutes to me. i was so happy to see him i kissed his cheeks and just kept looking at him and repeating the same words. pat gave me his cellphone number and i added myself on his msn while i was in his room. ha. i slept over at roxy's room after much drunken and high debauchery then i went home on the #25 bus, which tripped me out completely because i haven't been on that bus for so long. i came home and watched half of fight club which made me sadder than i already was, then i went to see my sister's vancouver youth symphony orchestra concert. it was an amazing show and i wanted to sit in my seat forever and let the sounds of the violins and cellos sway over me eternally. i came home and talked to lara. i had a crazy bewildering msn conversation with josh about my and his depression, which made me feel calm. i fell asleep in the couch and i woke up abruptly at exactly 7 o'clock, before going back to sleep again. i had a nightmare that i was forever walking up the stairs to get to a 13th floor classroom (note: there are no classrooms on the 13th floor) and i was late and i thought i was going to explode. i woke up with my fists clenched. now i am going to lara's house to join in her family holiday festivities -- we're making a gingerbread house.

vancouver time 931am

No comments: