Sunday, November 12, 2006

holy mother. so many pictures. look up the rest of them on my buzznet kthx.

ARTONA GRAD PIXXX.

curlyhair fenny.

dara and jen

aw darey! <3
dave is a pimp.

matt and the girlies

fenny and dave.

jen n ester

me and lara

me and denise

dave and matt... AHAHAHA

psst. we are secretly lovers.

jen says: LOL

me and may. woah

anna and me
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dude.

anna and dare!

grrrls in black.

SHOE PHOTO! gold silver bronze and black :O

fenny and sean.

SEAL SEX

le sigh.

roxy looks hot.

dara and jordan... they look like very important people.

cait n dennis.
wheeeee everyfuckingbody

AFTER GRAD PIX, we procrastinated for hours then the bunch of us (ester rox dara matt david and i) decided to go to matt's house yay woohooo. we chilled and talked and took pix and took turns calling roxy emo and david kevin. uhhh thats all you need to know for now.

ATTACK OF THE ESTERHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE

im wearing matt's huge ass sweatshirt

omfg. i died looking at this picture. ester looks like a sad clown! oh noes!

my hair is so incredibly long.


OTHER PEOPLE'S PICTURES WHEEEE.
(mainly denise's.)

look! it's digger sam and digger dave! ahahahahahahahahahahahah.
oh god please dont kill me.

yayzles. like, bff 4ever!

photo of the year so far. serious. ahahahaha

aylz me rox lara. ps. lara you are so pretty.

i can just see it... 10 years from now, jen is a shit-broke writer while
jordan is the president of the US and A or the CEO for microsoft.

denise and me. aww dude. <3<3<3
there are about twenty bazillion of the same/similar ones on other people's facebook but i am not about to post any of that. phew.

grad pictures was fun. i can't wait to see them. i want to do this all over again. happyhappy

after matt's house, i got home at midnite. dave msged me at 2am:

dave: im bored. can i buzz your apartment right now? i can run over there in like 10 seconds
me: uhh im in my shit clothes and my mom would be like wtf.

although that would have been fun. why didn't i ever think of that? d'oh

1 comment:

Susie said...

You look so pretty. I love your hair and your dress.