Thursday, November 02, 2006

this could be anywhere in the world

the cityyyyyy is haunted by ghosts from broken homessss


im listening to mariah carey's "all i want for christmas is you" which is your favourite/leastfavourite christmas song. on repeat. i lovehate this cheesy song and i wish it were christmas. i want snow and lovely winter weather and glorious xmas trees with fantastic lights. then a moment later, i don't. in any case, the song gives off some serious christmas rays.

i did my english homework and i didn't even procrastinate. i feel amazing.

one of my friends were shocked that i'm not applying to US universities after all my SAT shit. i guess it would be worth trying to do all the shiz to apply just in case i make it, but... i dont really feel like putting so much effort into something i don't even know if i want. now i'm doubting myself although i was so sure before that i didn't want to study in the US... blargh bleh

i don't know. i don't like being unsure. i hate thinking that maybe my entire life will be based on my stupid teenage decisions

No comments: