Monday, November 27, 2006

it hasnt stopped snowing since yesterday afternoon. this is quite something for us weatherwimp vancouverites. it's -3 degrees or so and will get colder during the week.

i want a fucking snow day. the next three days are going to be living hell because term 1 is drawing to a close and i have to work my bleeding head off to get marks in, bla bla bla.

outside my living room window, today at 8am.
YES I WOKE UP AT 8AM. NOT KIDDING.

at around 3-4pm today, my sister and i went outside and buried hammy the dead hamster under a soft spot under a big tree where the ground is not as frozen. then we played with snow in the park. so much freaking snowsnowsnow. we made snowmen and snowdonuts and snowturkishhats. i didnt make a snow angel though. i will do that later when i feel less uptight.

mmmm snow.


i took some pictures with my SLR too.

more snowy day pics to come later.

No comments: