Sunday, November 05, 2006

i will never bother you, i will never promise to




my mom and my sister are watching 15 dvds over a period of ___ days, its a korean tv show. i dont know how many seasons is 15 effing dvds but they're hardcore watching it and im totally out of the loop.

sometimes i can be really crazy even though im not under, uh, the influence of substances. haha sometimes i think im insane. once i was saying all this stuff to somebody and he thot i was pissed drunk and uh how many times have i been pissed drunk in my life? probably none.

i guess i should stop being weird.

heya im listening to beirut finally after all the hypeshiz about him on pfork. he's going to be my myspace friend. we're tight like spandex.

oh btw denise/lara you missed my lil drama episode on friday after skool coz Ms Lam is an unstable crazy and she went nutso on us plus she was bothering me. ester and i were like um, i think you are outta your mind Ms Lam.

we didnt say that out loud though.

something good happened just now. THANK GOD i was almost about to go severely depressed from such a shit day. i think it' mainly my cold/flu.

byes!

1 comment:

PatZ said...

LEGO is the best toy ever.