Monday, November 27, 2006

i fake it so real that i am beyond fake: and someday you will ache like i ache

ok fine. denise pressured me into uploading a few pix from friday.

i call the theme of the pix i took on friday... "LOTS OF RED AND BLUE AND FLOWERS AND A CAT."

facking exciting.



i'm so profound.


i luuuurve ester's blue scarf. cookie monster scarf.


dara's flowers.


i know i haven't scanned the "CAT" part of the theme. dont you know you have to WAIT for the best parts of life? dur. i will scan the rest later when and if i have time.

dara, my mom says you should pay me to take modeling pictures of you. ahahahha.

do you love the pictures or do you love the pictures? oh yeah me too.

byes.

1 comment:

MB said...

yesss I pretty much love pictures! and you do take pretty ones.