Friday, December 01, 2006

all my lies are always wishes


i love buying gifts for other people and putting together packages of letters/cards/shiz so i'm gonna go xmas shopping tomorrow. oh yeah i love writing xmas cards/letters too. if you've gotten cards and stuff from me before, you KNOW how much time i put into them.

tomorrow is friday. friday means weekend. weekend means fucking FREEDOM. huzzah huzzah huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im seriously morosely depressed for about 10 intense minutes whenever i think about stupid daniel moving away from vancouver. i dont even know why. i just want him around even though i would hardly see him. oh dear god I MISS HIM SO FUCKING MUCH I CANT EVEN STAND IT AND I DONT KNOW WHY I MISS HIM.

i miss things constantly. i need to get rid of this habit.

in other news though, term 1 is over and my mentalfreakyheadedness is GONE. therefore, i am hyper and enjoying life and talking a mile a minute and listening to music and talking to my arch-nemesis aiden (GASP) and i have friends once again.

i love today.

ps. i'm listening to broken social scene's cover of PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON. how can i not love today. even winamp shuffle loves me.

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love gift-buying and package-putting-togethering too. It's fun. And your envelope packages are the best things ever! (well, tied with Afe Jen's envelope packages which are also muchly awesome)

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I WOULD DIE IF I COULD COME BACK NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILCO IS A_FUCKING_MAZING!

-Lara