Sunday, December 10, 2006


in completely nerd-o news, my mom managed to delete everything from my internet bookmarks and url link thingums. i should be beyond angry coz i prob had over hundreds of bookmarks, all of which were important, buuuuuuuuuuuut im too numb to care.

i finished reading hamlet today. i think i love hamlet even more than holden caulfield. gasp.

oh ya i finished reading "the ringmaster's daughter" the other day and it reminded me of "fifth business" and it was good altho annoying at the end.

what else can i tell you hmmm. oh ya. i joined a facebook group called "stephen harper is a douche".

my new favourite band is akron/family.

i secretly adore pitchfork because of their impeccable journalism. but thats ok, im not completely evil, coz i still love stereogum too.

my mom and my sister are watching THE SHOW again which will bring me back into my shit depressed mode. HOLY MOTHAFUCKA I NEED TO GET OUTTA THIS BODY/TIME/SPACE/CITY.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me what you want for christmas!!!! kthxbi.

_dara