Friday, December 01, 2006

MY version of
THE TOP TEN ALBUMS OF 2007.

disclaimer: this list was put together in about 15 minutes. plus i can't remember all the stuff released in the beginning of the year. wheeeeeeeeeeee here goes.



final fantasy - he poos clouds


neko case - fox confessor brings the flood

joanna newsom - ys (pronounced ee-s)


justin timberlake - futuresex/lovesounds


man man - six demon bag


alexisonfire - crisis


beirut - gulag orkestar


decemberists - the crane wife


tokyo police club - a lesson in crime


islands - return to the sea



oh i just realized i forgot about the strokes. hmm they're kind of my top ten fave bands. ohwell ive already made my list.

hmmm.

ENJOY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 of my top ten on there... i haven't heard the decemberists yet though.I guess I should? my favorite is m. wards's post war by the way

My Name Is Fenny said...

yesyes on the decemberists! im guessing your 3 are neko, joanna, and islands?