Thursday, December 28, 2006


GREEEEEEEEEEEEETINGS!

i have post-christmas syndrome... makes me queasy and sick and feel fat and numb. so much chocolates and so much STUFF bought in the last whatever days. christmas was a lounging-at-home day with my family, we watched countless movies.

boxing day, however... PHEW. we went to richmond centre to do some shopping and HOLY SCHMOLY we spent more than an hour looking for a parking spot. no kidding. i practically went crazymental from the whole deal.

you should know this. when i go crazy, i immediately want to get even crazier. while traveling at a snail's speed around the parking lot, i put on a regina spektor song on repeat and bounced up and down like a hyperactive child. my sister and i threw out all these random phrases from movies to make ourselves go insane.

sis: "MATCH IN THE GAS TANK! BOOM BOOM"
me: AHAHAHAH SHUT UP

me: "OKAY... I BELIEVE YOU... BUT MY TOMMY GUN DON'T!"
sis: *GASP*

yes we are retarded children.

the mall itself was teeming and bursting at the seams with human beings. it was as if ALL OF HUMANITY was in that mall and everyone was trying to get their goddamn shopping done before the sky falls down (ie. mall closing time).

SO MANY PEOPLE. it's enough to drive me insane.

No comments: