Friday, December 29, 2006


one time in math class i was using an actual pencil (gasp) and doing math homework (double gasp) when i made an error. so i got out my ancient KURT COBAIN ERASER and erased it away.

side note: here is the story of my kurt cobain eraser. i wish i could take a picture of it, but alas, my old faithful samsung digital camera that i've been carrying around everywhere has finally BROKEN DOWN. it wont turn on. anyway back to my eraser. i've had this giant eraser since grade nine or something. it's in the shape of a tombstone, and i have written "RIP KURT COBAIN 1967-1994" on it. i've made friends and enemies through this one eraser.

back to my math class story. rachel, who sits beside me in math, snatches the eraser out of my hands. apparently it's the first time she's seen me using it. she yells at me. her eyes bulge and everything.


rachel: JENNY, YOU EMO RETARD! YOU DON'T WORSHIP PEOPLE WHO KILL THEMSELVES OKAY
me: but he didnt k-
rachel: SNAP OUT OF IT JENNY! COURTNEY LOVE DID NOT KILL KURT COBAIN.
me: ... ...


you cant win an argument against rachel.

that same day, john took a look at my eraser and said i was crazy.

the moral of the story is never to sit beside people like rachel when using kurt cobain erasers.

k bye.

3 comments:

Raymi Lauren said...

killed himself dude.

carrie said...

hahaah. that makes me laugh. (your post, the arguement...

who knows what happened? it just doesn't make sense to shoot up heroin and be all smacked back and then shoot yourself with a big ole LONG gun. too complicated and difficult, right? i dunno.

My Name Is Fenny said...

NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW.