Thursday, December 14, 2006

TAKE ME UP IN YOUR HOT AIR BALLOON
AND FEED ME COTTON CANDY.


i'm doing extremely pointful things right now, like ADDING PEOPLE AS MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS. i know eh, im getting such a thrill out of it... ;;

fuck math. i think i will go into the test blindly because i couldn't care less at this moment. too much studying has worn me out. i'm going to kill myself staring at a math book.

today was the school concert and i didn't go. booooo i want to be a band geek. ehn.

my sister and i went thru the school yearbook and pointed out all the returds in 1) her grade and 2) my grade. it was a riot. we made fun of all the weirdos lame-os and freakos in the school... coughjoeycough

we're mean-spirited people.

then we sang some weird al yankovic songs and laughed like hyenas.

i need to buy a 125ml milk carton for school. we're making SOAP in chemistry class tomorrow. COOLNESS! making soap reminds me of Fight Club.

No comments: