Sunday, December 10, 2006


depressedangryangryangrydepressedangrydepresseddepressed

HI!

friday sucked tremendously. and i have a lot of shit on my mind. on friday nite my mind was all fucked over but im trying to live, okay, wheeeee. and i have zero friends who believe me. instead of rambling about it, though, i think i will shut up for just ONCE in my life.

god im back into my shitty little emo phase all over again. this is 'zactly like grade 10, i think i'm going to fall into a mental blackhole.

i watched the jim carrey version "how the grinch stole xmas"
every time cindy lou comes on screen, i have a minor conniption because she's so goshdarned adooooorable.




somebody send me postcards from italy too:

The shattered soul
Following close but nearly twice as slow
In my good times
There were always golden rocks to throw
At those who admit defeat too late
Those were our times, those were our times

zach cordon is my hero.


ps. thanks soozy for purchasing me a pro account at flickr. sweet.

holy moly.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Booo it told you it was me. I wanted it to be all secret and mysterious. You can upload millions of photos now.