Friday, December 01, 2006

continued from Nov 26's blog post:

"LOTS OF RED AND BLUE AND
YELLOW FLOWERS AND A CAT."

the photoshoot.



flowerssss. sunshineeee.


dara's princess pose.


ester hiding.


red blue and yellow


awww friendly stray kitty


SO ADORABLE!!!
$$%dsga@Q#$JFS


this is my "artistic" shot.


the scary tree eats ester.


aww.


wheeeeee.

my scanner sucks and they are all slightly more green than they are in real life, but eh, this will have to do for now.

speaking of photography, i got a 93% mark on my term 1 in Photo 12! yay hoorah hoorah hoorah. i got highest mark of the 9-10 students in the class. (long story about that... but i won't go into it until i scan in my portfolio to go with the story.)


enjoy

2 comments:

MB said...

you have pretty pics and I am glad you got a good mark!! WOOt!

Raymi Lauren said...

i want that camera