Tuesday, March 14, 2006


i'm listening to frou frou. krista would be excited.

everyone sounds bored from spring break already. i know i am. more like on the verge of going fucking insane.

sometimes, being around productive, successful people make me feel like crawling into little corners, staying there, and becoming a total hermit. ughhhhhhhhh. i want to shoot them all and scream STOP BEING GOOD, OKAY, YOURE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT, kay thanks.

... AND HE GOT STONED TO DEATH.
(this would make a good ending to a story.)

i strongly dislike it when somebody is depressed and i'm not, and i can't do anything about it. it's somehow ten times worse than when i'm depressed and my friend is not.

...
guy on the bus: hey, you wanna see my drawing?
girl: *looks*
guy on the bus: do you know who it is?
girl: yeah, jim morrison
me: can i see?
...

"i'll always be a dreaming man, i dont have to understand, i know its all right"

stop being fucking depressed, people! things are miserable enough. askfj;lsdjfklagjsdj;gawledsf3.df3. did you know that my brain is turning to mush? one day, i'd like a brain made of glass, please. i want a razor-sharp, transparent, cold brain.

i eat salt and pepper when there's nothing to eat in the house. i always thought everybody did that, for some reason.

2 comments:

Krista said...

If by Krista you mean ME, then yes I am excited!

Depressed people are frustrating, I mean the ones who sigh every 4 minutes on the hour and don't make eye contact cause they're heads are in their laps and they're like Oh...it's...it's nothing. Just...I...nothing.

And then they'll tell you they're depressed cause of the WORLD or something isn't going there way.

Your posts are like little memoirs to me, thanks.

lara said...

I LOVE THAT SONG......AND I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT TO MY ENTIRE FAMILY AND THEY THINK IM INSANE........................................I ALSO WANTED TO PUT IT AS MY SCREEN NAME THEN THOUGHT THAT PPL WOULD THINK IM WEIRD CUZZA GENDER SHIT.....LIKE I ALWAYS WANNA PUT SHIT LIKE "I LOVED HER SO...BLAHBLAH" IN MY SN BUT THEN I THINK PPL WILL THINK IM A LESBIAN OR SMTH.

i think that lyrics should be exempt from gender problems.

they should all be androgenous.

but just cuz he's talking about being in love with a girl doesnt mean i dont feel the emotion just cuz im a girl.

my capitalization was annoying....i was spazzing cuz u quoted the lyric i was obsessed with and then i got carried away and couldnt get out of the capitals.

anyways.........sorry for blabbing on ur blog.

love you jenjen!!