Wednesday, March 15, 2006


This is going to be my attempt at writing the most coherent, cohesive, and convincing blog post, complete with correct capitalization, punctuation, grammar, syntax, and spelling.

See?

I re-watched the Wilco film, I Am Trying To Break Your Heart. It was even better than I remembered it to be. I love the fact that Tweedy and Co. start out with definitive, more or less pop songs, and then destroy them afterwards to get a more exciting and creative effect. It's the most interesting idea I've heard in a long time. Jeff Tweedy's kid is so goddamned adorable. It appears to me that all musicians' kids are.

I also re-watched the Matthew Good DVD... ugh. His music videos are so good that they make me ill. Watching them makes me want to become a frigging cinematographer/director/filmmaker.

Neko Case is my 15th most-listened-to artist on the computer. I kind of want to go to her concert, which is in July. She reminds me of Janis Joplin a lot, although that analogy is probably imprecise. More like a female version of Neil Young. Actually, that doesn't sound 100% accurate either.

I have been ordered to write a short story by March 25th. It's asking for the impossible, there's nothing floating in my mind to write about. Maybe if i pondered really hard, I could come up with something. I doubt it.

I sometimes find it weird when I look at the visits stats for this blog, which I do once in a while. It's somewhat strange to see numbers added up like that. I almost feel like it's lying to me, but I am obviously wrong.

I almost went an entire day without a single nap, but no, I slept for 2 hours because I had a headache. Thanks to this excess of rest, I can't go to sleep, even though it's 3am. They aren't really naps, but I just lie under the covers with my eyes closed, and just breathe and think for a couple of hours. It's probably one of my favourite things to do on a daily basis. I am oh-so-productive with my time.

1 comment:

Nate James said...

"His music videos are so good that they make me ill." i'll second that!!

i still havent gotten 'in a coma' :(