Wednesday, March 01, 2006


sigh. im so psychic. i have been since grade 8.

...

_____ hates it when i say "i know everything".
like DUH OF COURSE I DONT KNOW EVERYTHING, i mean the STUFF that actually matters, ie my instinct is always correct.

anyway, i have used my stupid psychic skills helping slash destroying peoples lives.
or something.



We are out of tofu in the dining bunker! says:
I'M HAPPY

We are out of tofu in the dining bunker! says:
i want to feel happy happy happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy forever

- Jen - says:
awwwwwwwwwwwwww.

- Jen - says:
damn you.



pffft, i can get happiness from eating my super awesome peach yogurt any day. phsaw.

today's march 1st! crazzzzy. time's just flying by (what a cliche). spring break in two frigging weeks. next week won't even resemble a school week, with so many people in our class away on the cuba trip. sweeeeeeeet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pinch, punch, first of the month.

(random thing i barely remember)