Monday, March 13, 2006

pull up the people


The sleepover was fun. We binged on cheezies and pretzels and watched three movies back-to-back (Walk the Line, Proof, Benny & Joon). So that’s probably 6 hours of sitting in front of the tv, right there. I absolutely adored benny & joon. I love weird movies.

After we finished the movies at around 2 30am, we didn’t even talk endlessly, we just went straightaway to sleep. Lara’s cat kept sneaking and jumping on my legs, I musta woken up 10 times during the nite.

We ate pancakes with lots of becel and maple syrup when we woke up at 11 30am. ELEVEN THIRTY A.M! yeesh. I ate some sea salt and freshly ground pepper too because I always do that when I go over to lara’s. mmmmm pepper.

i came home and vacuumed every corner of the apartment. then i did the dishes, then the laundry, then took a shower, then watched benny & joon again.

phew.

i've been listening to M.I.A. and Neko Case endlessly this weekend. M.I.A.'s song "pull up the people" is the most addictive song ever.

No comments: