Sunday, January 21, 2007

be your twenty million dollar fantasy


i can't find my Beck CD "Midnite Vultures" anywhere. Goddammit. I've looked through my stacks of cds and the bright neon case is NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. this makes me sad.

On a relevant note, the beck song "hollywood freaks" has taken over my life. i've only been listening to this song on repeat for the last 5 days. here are some of the lyrics. i plan to memorize them by the end of this month.


People look so snooty
Take pills make them moody
Automatic bzooty
Zero to tutti fruitti
Sex in the halls
Niagra falls
Local shopping malls receive
Anonymous calls
Hot like a cheetah
Neon mamacita
Eat at tacoria
Pop lockin beats from korea
Looking like jail bait
Selling lots of real estate
Looking like a hot date
Banging like an 808


beck is my hero.

No comments: