Wednesday, January 31, 2007



i spent the entire day doing pointless stuff with lots of waiting in between... i had to go to the italian consulate for an italian visa. uggh so much waiting. anyway i'm supposed to be getting it in 24 hours, thank god i dont have to wait weeks.

my trip to europe is real soon. gulp.
i don't know any italian.

i went to the doctor and told him about my back problems, and he made me do a bunch of touch-your-toes and lean-to-your-right stretches. he made me go take x-rays. ha

i still have not developed my blackcomb pictures. i will, though. soon. >_>

i had this sudden realization that sometimes i think of myself as a totally amazing individual, while other times i think i'm the most plain, most ordinary boring uncultured person ever.

1 comment:

carrie said...

mmmm gelato